Monday, August 2, 2010

A Lot Can Change in a Year...

It's been over a year since I posted anything on this blog, and a lot has happened since then.
We've moved (again) though this time within the same city. We needed a little more room than our 2 bedroom apartment could provide, as we've added a new addition to our family. Our baby boy Samuel was born this past February, almost six months ago.



And since my life is primarily consumed with him I am going to change the format of my blog a little bit, so that I can share photos and videos and events in his life with those of you who are interested in watching him grow. I'll also continue to post on other things as time allows as well, but as he's about to start crawling, I think my opportunities to sit down and pick up a lap top are going to be rather limited.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This picture makes me smile. Makes me wonder what in the world must he be thinking??!!!